As we all know with the advancing technology, more and more patients are leaning towards refractive surgery. We offer LASIK surgery through co-managed care with Tylock Eye Care and Laser Center. Co-management gives our patients the experience of two doctors at no additional charge. Dr. Tylock will provide the service of surgery and our patients follow up with us for care following surgery and for annual eye exams.
What does this process entail?
Your procedure outline
- Dilation exam at our office
- Contact lens wearers must have lenses out 5 days prior to exam and surgery
- RGP lenses must have lenses out 3-4 weeks prior to exam and surgery
- Mapping visit at Tylock Eye Care and Laser Center
- Pre-operative appointment at Tylock Eye Care and Laser Center
- Surgery is performed Thursday AM and Friday all day
- Surgeon fee collected by Tylock Eye Care and Laser Center on day of surgery
- Patient will need a driver for the day of surgery and expect to be at Tylock Eye Care and Laser center 2-3 hours
- One day follow-up at Tylock Eye Care and Laser Center (LASIK & PRK). PRK patients will also need a 4 day post-op which can be done at TECLC or our office.
- Patient comes to see us for 1 week, 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, and 1 year follow-up visits.
- Patient continues to see us for routine annual eye exams
Call us to schedule your LASIK Eye Surgery today!!!